• Start date
  • Views 29,581
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fang Trikk

Fang Trikk

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get me to level 72 on borderlands 2 and drop me level 72 weapons and shields and grenade mods and class items and eridium please on borderlands 2 for Xbox 360 my gt is Fang Trikk and I have no mic

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you instructionso level 72 on borderlands 2 and drop me level 72 weapons and shields and grenade mods and class items and eridium please on borderlands 2 for Xbox 360 my gt is Fang Trikk and I have no mic
No mic fine just be sure you can hear ... Sometimes we give instructions over mic.

S

super chut

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey need a boost to level 60 gt super chut. If you can help me out great. Also of you can dup a class mode for Wilhelm that would be fab.

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey need a boost to level 60 gt super chut. If you can help me out great. Also of you can dup a class mode for Wilhelm that would be fab.
Be sure to xbl pm we will get to you soon as we can.

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
TOO ALL SOME REASON MY XBOX1 FROZE UP.... WELL SOME HOW I MANAGED WIPING OUT MY MESSAGES... :eek::whistle: IF YOU STILL NEED HELP PLZ XBL PM AGAIN TY....

K

ken1596

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, can you boost me to lvl 70 and drop gear for me? My GT is TheGenghisShawn

Hukaah

Hukaah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: Hukaah
TPS Boosting and Gear drops for Jack
Anytime until Wednesday

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
K ken1596 besides buddy last I checked you. Made a request.... Fri 2 days ago ive had ppl wait 2 weeks for my services.. Also You did not xbl pm meaning you got skipped . . I just found your gt.. I have not gotten too you because I have 20 ppl ahead of you... So only so much I can do... Unless you like too learn n help ? Most ppl rather not . they rather whine cause they gotta wait.. Remember I can do in 15m what it would take you a year or more to do.. So in my eyes you gotta wait a week or so its worth it... If you don't have the patients don't waste mine or your time... Also don't leave negative comments on my thread your not even authorized to respond to my help request ment for me ty..

Last edited:
K

ken1596

Reaction score
Sin$
K ken1596 besides buddy last I checked you. Made a request.... Fri 2 days ago ive had ppl wait 2 weeks for my services.. Also You did not xbl pm meaning you got skipped . . I just found your gt.. I have not gotten too you because I have 20 ppl ahead of you... So only so much I can do... Unless you like too learn n help ? Most ppl rather not . they rather whine cause they gotta wait.. Remember I can do in 15m what it would take you a year or more to do.. So in my eyes you gotta wait a week or so its worth it... If you don't have the patients don't waste mine or your time... Also don't leave negative comments on my thread your not even authorized to respond to my help request ment for me ty..

Sorry, I didn't want to sound rude. I was just confused as to why I didn't hear anything from you.

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, I didn't want to sound rude. I was just confused as to why I didn't hear anything from you.
No biggy ... Most ppl duno but I work 8 to 10 hours a day.. Then goto school 4 to 6 hours at night... Minus school on weekends but then i usually get stuck working a double ... So as you guessed it I don't have a lot of time lol.... But I n my wife do what we can... Most ppl we recruit end up quitting its a hard thankless job being a booster trust me.. I know, but I enjoy when I can help out even inpatient ppl :smile: .... Just make sure you read rules show online when your on. I'll be on a bit after Mon 8 pm eastern.. Just be patient everyday I have anywhere from 20 to 40 messages I can only help so many lol... I'll try get too you soon as I can.. Just remember like I remind many others. Yes are times are hard to find a time too meet... Unfourtually if you or anybody don't show online I Skipp you I just don't have the time go through every message... Most the time I will send a fast short message though... But I highly recommend after 24 hours you don't here from us send a reminder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register