• Thread starter Amazing_mods_v6
  • Start date
  • Views 7,733
A

Amazing_mods_v6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
STILL OPEN!!! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN. I NOW HAVE 95 CENTER (Slot 3) 99 overall pg (Slot 3) 99 LEGIT sf with every badge (slot 1) 93 overall sf demigod (Slot 6 I think)

jt4gs

jt4gs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do u get it free because some people do not have money and you don't accept Vc :thumbsdown:

A

Amazing_mods_v6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do u get it free because some people do not have money and you don't accept Vc :thumbsdown:
I already asked the guy above to MESSAGE ME. Not that hard to read is it? Pm me. Not answering stupid stuff on here. Leave my thread for vouches :wink:

A

Amazing_mods_v6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Service is over. Someone stole my xbox gamertag along with the enitre account so my vc, and my stuff is on there/

A

Amazing_mods_v6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ooh sh!!!!!t for real??
Yup, My close friend I go to the same school as him. It was his account in the first place but he let me have it and he just took it back witout telling me. So now im gonna kick his *** XD.

A

Amazing_mods_v6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nvm continueing my service. But Im gonna link you guys to another post where you can get some other players that I dont have if you perfur his guys. It will be on the main post. NOT CLOSING

A

Amazing_mods_v6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo I'm looking to buy a L3 account with Demi God and any mascot xbl name oL wavy, will pay 20 let me know ASAP
LOL 20$ for something someone has been working on since the game came out? Bro gtfo lol. Not looking to sell my stuff.

O

OL wavy

Reaction score
Sin$
LOL 20$ for something someone has been working on since the game came out? Bro gtfo lol. Not looking to sell my stuff.
I feel you bro. Just really want a mascot but it's way too late to grind when 2k16 is around the corner, but appreciate it tho

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel you bro. Just really want a mascot but it's way too late to grind when 2k16 is around the corner, but appreciate it tho
Gonna have to pay alot more if you want a L3 account.

Top Bottom
Login
Register