• Start date
  • Views 6,305
Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, it could be that you play on Ballad, and people know you're admin, so they don't mess with you. The only person who I could see messing with you, would be AJkilla, or w/ever his GT is.
The only thing he could do is ddos, so me and my buddy's got a vpn. :tongue:

Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
10/10 playing legit for the next 2 weeks, to do some "spying" lol. Will be on TBoGT

xKRYPT0NIT3x

xKRYPT0NIT3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Electronic Army - Added due to attempting to Niko Freeze me for vote kicking him when he chased me about with gmode heli.

There's this aswell after the incident.

• 2:07:19 PM
    S7/Global Blacklist.. Abuser...
    msg_arrow_right_green.png
  • msg_arrow_left_dkgray.png

Electronic Army
    2:07:39 PM
    noob jockey
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:07:58 PM
    Wannabe pilot abuser.

Electronic Army
    2:08:40 PM
    wow original never heard that before twat
  • spacer.png

2:09:16 PM
    get a life
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:09:32 PM
    People like you are a disgrace. SO, because I voted to kick you FOR USING GOD MODE you attempted to freeze me? Get real man.

Electronic Army
    2:10:21 PM
    its a ****** old game, who gives a f***, your a noob with no life, pilot - for f*** sake its a game u twat
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:11:07 PM
    You seem angry mate.You say it's an old game yet you're playing it aswhile - wait, ABUSING it.

Electronic Army
    2:12:25 PM
    i get pissed off at little twats like u that cant do f*** all, just to prove a point im gonna take u offline
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:13:27 PM
    Lmfao you got kicked cus I had a mate in here whose host. You're nothing to me mate, you're a random without power.Go ahead, hit me offline. I'm dynamic.

Electronic Army
    2:14:54 PM
    i play for a bit of fun, u think its special, wow a mate that was host - i got kicked and f*** all else you need to get out more and get laid
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:15:33 PM
    Mate I haven't been on xbox in 2 days, I more than get out. I just don't play like an idiot as you seem to do

Electronic Army
    2:16:00 PM
    little virgin, grow some
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:16:35 PM
    Lmaooo It's so funny how mad you're getting. You're the one that needs to grow up

Electronic Army
    2:17:14 PM
    your boring the **** out of me
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:17:36 PM
    WHy cus I'm right and you know it? =]]]]]

Electronic Army
    2:18:00 PM
    yer i give up your a genius

Last edited:
rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Electronic Army - Added due to attempting to Niko Freeze me for vote kicking him when he chased me about with gmode heli.

There's this aswell after the incident.

• 2:07:19 PM
    7s/Global Blacklist.. Abuser...

Electronic Army
    2:07:39 PM
    noob jockey
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:07:58 PM
    Wannabe pilot abuser.

Electronic Army
    2:08:40 PM
    wow original never heard that before twat
  • spacer.png

2:09:16 PM
    get a life
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:09:32 PM
    People like you are a disgrace. SO, because I voted to kick you FOR USING GOD MODE you attempted to freeze me? Get real man.

Electronic Army
    2:10:21 PM
    its a ****** old game, who gives a ****, your a noob with no life, pilot - for **** sake its a game u twat
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:11:07 PM
    You seem angry mate.You say it's an old game yet you're playing it aswhile - wait, ABUSING it.

Electronic Army
    2:12:25 PM
    i get pissed off at little twats like u that cant do **** all, just to prove a point im gonna take u offline
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:13:27 PM
    Lmfao you got kicked cus I had a mate in here whose host. You're nothing to me mate, you're a random without power.Go ahead, hit me offline. I'm dynamic.

Electronic Army
    2:14:54 PM
    i play for a bit of fun, u think its special, wow a mate that was host - i got kicked and **** all else you need to get out more and get laid
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:15:33 PM
    Mate I haven't been on xbox in 2 days, I more than get out. I just don't play like an idiot as you seem to do

Electronic Army
    2:16:00 PM
    little virgin, grow some
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:16:35 PM
    Lmaooo It's so funny how mad you're getting. You're the one that needs to grow up

Electronic Army
    2:17:14 PM
    your boring the **** out of me
  • spacer.png

zDisallow
    2:17:36 PM
    WHy cus I'm right and you know it? =]]]]]

Electronic Army
    2:18:00 PM
    yer i give up your a genius
Trying to Kick someone for using god mode? That's probably one of the most least abusive things

Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ILikeNeonBlue blew me up with an airstrike on heli (airport), and attempted to teleport freeze me constantly, on foot and in vehicle, because I put constant boom on him for a few seconds (Edit: After he airstrike'd the helipads at airport, and blew me away). I stood still so they couldn't freeze me, then proceeded to have constant boom on him for the entire time he was in there, until he eventually froze himself out.

Last edited:
Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just going to put my classification of modders in.

1. Good: A modder who protects entire games, so as to avoid having innocents frozen, whether he/she him/herself freezes themselves in doing so.

2. Neutral-Good (N-G): A modder who will keep to themselves, unless provoked by another modder, in which he will only go after said modder to finish the job once, and will leave them alone after they are frozen, or get the point as to leave them (N-G) alone.

3. Neutral-Bad (N-B): A modder who will keep to themselves, unless provoked by another modder, in which he will continuously go after the modder until they leave the game completely, or until they (N-B) get bored. A truce can be made with a Neutral-Bad modder, as well.

4. Abusive: A modder whose soul purpose is to not only freeze modders, but innocents as well. For no reason, or they feel the need to troll. Some abusive modders may want Pseudo-Power, to have a false sense of power over everyone. iG SwITch Clan leader (iG SwITch XBL, and a few others) wants a false sense of power.

5. Fun: A modder who will spawn cars, and ramps for other non-modders. They get enjoyment out of the reactions of the non-modders, and will help them any way they can. There are a lot more than people notice, because they get agitated, and delete the ramps, so as to keep the game clean, so others don't get stuck in an infinite loading screen, or stay in Pre-game lobby when they join.

Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mr SubScripTion. Idk how he froze me, but I was provoked, and I tried doing it to him, but couldn't. I assume he spawned a freeze car, 'cause no notification was made.

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Mr SubScripTion. Idk how he froze me, but I was provoked, and I tried doing it to him, but couldn't. I assume he spawned a freeze car, 'cause no notification was made.
no notification means u dont have protection from it possibly.. There's a couple on the original who have private stuff that still play

Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no notification means u dont have protection from it possibly.. There's a couple on the original who have private stuff that still play
You and I both know them. And it was a kid using an older version of MD. No way he could acquire a private freeze, unless his father made it. lmfao.

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
You and I both know them. And it was a kid using an older version of MD. No way he could acquire a private freeze, unless his father made it. lmfao.
He probably physical attached a hippo to you. Do you how to protect that with MD?

Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He probably physical attached a hippo to you. Do you how to protect that with MD?
All I have is NATHANS Protection ('cause v8.1 disc took a sh*t on me, and decided to freeze on the beginning loading screen) So, not exactly.

Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
itsascence

group hacked me constantly, then when I called his mods ****, he dropped a lobby on me.

xKRYPT0NIT3x

xKRYPT0NIT3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: itsascence just dropped another lobby. sigh
You can't stop everybody. Today there are just to many people that have mods, and they'll do as they please with them. Shame it may be that some should choose to demolish an already decaying game, but it can't be helped. For the ones that stay non-abusive and keep the game alive rather than destroy it with mods are the type of people we need more of, should this game want stay alive.. It's been on life-support for so long, I'm sure the plug will be pulled soon at this point..

Top Bottom
Login
Register