• Thread starter Amazing_mods_v6
  • Start date
  • Views 4,779
A

Amazing_mods_v6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was doing the glitch over again and changed my jumpshot and what not and when it saved I went over to mypark and clicked A. It loaded me into a park with the Nav menu and the a for next game. When you click the buttons nothing happens. I was in the park and it said I was a 99 overall one of a kind but my attributes where the same. I got a friend to come look and it even said 99 overall for him too. I next went into a park game and it quit me out and went to the my carrer saying that the game will not be counted. The 99 overall thing did not stick for me. So I'm asking you guys to help me and our community to find the solution and make the 99 overall stick. Thanks and have a nice day!

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No xbox one
Can you link me to the tutorial for 99 overall if there is another post? I have a good PG with all sig skills, I don't play too much NBA anymore other than if a friend wants to, but 99 everything stats would be AWESOME! 
What glitch were you doing? Jumpshot glitch? What?

A

Amazing_mods_v6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No this is a post where I almost got 99 overall but can't get it to stick and I'm looking for help to help me get it to stick. No one has gotten 99 overall with a pg but I know another way that some what works but can corrupt your file.

Awh

Awh

I CHEAT 2 HEAR U CRY! :D
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think there is a way to make it stick I actually tried 4 different ways and it doesn't work .. Maybe someone else can get it

M

Mikeytheg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No this is a post where I almost got 99 overall but can't get it to stick and I'm looking for help to help me get it to stick. No one has gotten 99 overall with a pg but I know another way that some what works but can corrupt your file.
I have a method to skip over the playoffs and mine is fine I'm a 95 Overall atm bout to grind for 99 overall

Jhawk3406

Jhawk3406

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was doing the glitch over again and changed my jumpshot and what not and when it saved I went over to mypark and clicked A. It loaded me into a park with the Nav menu and the a for next game. When you click the buttons nothing happens. I was in the park and it said I was a 99 overall one of a kind but my attributes where the same. I got a friend to come look and it even said 99 overall for him too. I next went into a park game and it quit me out and went to the my carrer saying that the game will not be counted. The 99 overall thing did not stick for me. So I'm asking you guys to help me and our community to find the solution and make the 99 overall stick. Thanks and have a nice day!

Great find. Getting closer and closer

D

Dreizkingx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've attempted This On PS4 Here Are The Steps Maybe You Can Figure Out something

1)Have A Myplayer
2)Have a Created 99OVR Player+All Badges+Stimulus PKG+Have Him On Team That Your MP Is On
3)Do The Disconnection Thing
4)Go To BlackTop Ringer Will Be 99OVR other Player HAS TO BE KOBE BRYANT!!!!!!!!!(PLAY AS KB)
5)LET Your 99OVR SCORE HE Should
6)After That Spam O OR X/B (Havent Played XBOX IN AWHILE :tongue:)
7)Change Your Players Clothing In The MyPark/Scenes+Buy A 1-Game Boost (it Should Save)
8) Go To park
9)Get On Spot(Game Shouldnt Kick You Out Yet)
10)When You Get on court Press O/B Dont Spam But Press Repetitevly(Think Its Spelled Right)
11) Black Screen Should Come Up With MC Menu + Gameplay Error!
12) After Gameplay Error Goes off The MC Menu Should Still Be There Change Something (Its In The Process of Putting You Back In MC)
This Is How Far I Got On Step 12 I Didn't Try To Save Any Thing I Just Closed App xD

Sexypker

Sexypker

Reaction score
Sin$
I've attempted This On PS4 Here Are The Steps Maybe You Can Figure Out something

1)Have A Myplayer
2)Have a Created 99OVR Player+All Badges+Stimulus PKG+Have Him On Team That Your MP Is On
3)Do The Disconnection Thing
4)Go To BlackTop Ringer Will Be 99OVR other Player HAS TO BE KOBE BRYANT!!!!!!!!!(PLAY AS KB)
5)LET Your 99OVR SCORE HE Should
6)After That Spam O OR X/B (Havent Played XBOX IN AWHILE :tongue:)
7)Change Your Players Clothing In The MyPark/Scenes+Buy A 1-Game Boost (it Should Save)
8) Go To park
9)Get On Spot(Game Shouldnt Kick You Out Yet)
10)When You Get on court Press O/B Dont Spam But Press Repetitevly(Think Its Spelled Right)
11) Black Screen Should Come Up With MC Menu + Gameplay Error!
12) After Gameplay Error Goes off The MC Menu Should Still Be There Change Something (Its In The Process of Putting You Back In MC)
This Is How Far I Got On Step 12 I Didn't Try To Save Any Thing I Just Closed App xD
Do we let our player score once ? Or the hole game

N

Noisyfoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to get all badges/signatures/accessories on a myplayer you already have? Basically can you do the demigod glitch on a player you already have So you don't have to buy vc. If So, how?

Top Bottom
Login
Register