Discussion tranzit endgame theory. the theory to end all theories

• Thread starter JohnDoed187
  • Start date
  • Views 2,640
JohnDoed187

JohnDoed187

Reaction score
Sin$
The endgame theory is Based entirely on the theory of time travel Which means that it is based on a SEQUENCE of events that NEED to occur in ORDER to affect change in the zombies map Green Run and possibly goes to die rise and possibly buried. I am going to divulge a lot of the information that i know to date about tranzit green run in an effort to recruit 2 or 3 serious zombies players to help me/ the community to get this thing solved. some of what i know about tranzit green run i have learned from youtube videos and forums, but most of it has come from my imagination, listening to quotes and what i have found in game for myself and how i think time travel works...in theory

For this EE to be done, all four players that attempt it must fully believe that time travel is the underlying thread. my original theorie was based on the fact that in order to proceed or even be able to attempt such a time travel EE, is that it was based on starting requirements held by at least one or all 4 players... persistant perks/ certain amount of money in bank and certain weapons in fridge. Theses aspects essentially affect the future games you play and how you start them and what you are able to do on round 1.

I'm going to put a few quotes that reza Elghazi posted a while back that i believe are important to this and they are as follows. "The staple is the Turbine – a combo of fan, mannequin and fin – that can be used, among other things, to power doors." the key is among other things, to power doors. “Regardless of your skills and teammates, you will go down". key is you will go down "...seismic world events (for instance, the ground is prone to randomly cracking and spewing lava, which can have hazardous consequences for your health)." we know only of round 3 in the bus depot but there is another area that i believe will be able to open up later on in the EE that i have never seen commented on or even known about by anyone. and that is just in the fog at depot on the town side. look at the ground and you will find a huge slab of road that is cracked almost in a circle that has visible light is coming from beneath it when u look into the crack... i think it could be a teleporter down there but still a mystery. that location is where i believe the endgame will end. it seems large enough to emp the bus on it get the nuke drop from the maxis side when he gives the drop and start round three and get the seismic activity to happen. just a theory though. "Revives are important, especially if you get separated from your group.” "Don’t venture too far afield unless you’re loaded up with powerful weapons, revives and perks" key is revives

Now when tranzit first came out there were only 4 persistant upgrades that were known about. jug, quick revive, iron boarding and dbl tap. now in order to start a game with those 4 persistant perks you would have needed to get to round ten to get your iron boarding perk. and not just dbl tap from any old gun, it has to be the m1911. (getting the dbl tap progressive perk with m1911 seems to give you more drops when u get a dbl head shot with one bullet and also caused every other gun you use to have the head popping affect without getting the dbl headshots with that said gun, at that point in time.

So i had gotten all of the upgrades and started a match with unfortunately some randoms and never recorded it. What happened was that when i hit the box it had appeared to glow green, and it spit out ballistics, ray gun, emps. i thought it had always just glowed yellow. so the first game was a dud but i managed to repair some barriers and keep all four upgrades. second game. hit box at diner, had a very distinct green glow to it again, same thing box spits out ballistics ray gun emps on the first couple purchases. i hit box until it leaves and it goes to town by the dumpster accross from semtex. I keep hitting it untill it leaves again, but this time i noticed it did something weird when the box started to go up into the air and spin, it seemed to spin for a lot longer than usual and then i noticed that there is a table similar to that of the nav card table that is sandwiched between the box and cinder blocks, unique only to this location, check if u don't believe.

So no big deal. so i start a new game shortly there after without losing any of my progressive upgrades, but when i started a new game i didnt have any of the upgrades anymore, i mean nothing...wtf. this was approx. 2 weeks before treyarch had launched die rise in dlc. but the weird thing is, is that treyarch approx. 24 to 48 hrs of me losing my upgrades, they initiate the update where they introduce the new upgrades, red insta kill, carpenter pro, and probably the cash back perk. and correct me if im wrong but i thought the light going up into the sky from the box was always a violet color, but now had the green mixed in with it, like what we see today. (If anyone has footage of the box light going into sky in tranzit green run when its only purple, id like to see. I may be wrong but i thought when tranzit first came out that the box light was only purple.
So why do i mention this, well simple. if this easter egg exists, and IS based on time travel, than everything that you do once you've gotten on what i've been calling "a green run" should affect the future of how the game is played and the requirements needed to get on a green run again will change, if you fail to complete it...ripple effect, meaning **** is most likely going to change if you fail to complete fully

I now believe that at least the starting requirements have changed from 4 persistant perks to 7 and i got this information from the poster in die rise. and how i found this poster the first time is, when you start a co-op game and you look at the loading screen you can see a man in the top right portion of the screen that could be possibly sipping tea or doing the doctor evil, just so happens to be in the exact location of the poster in die rise that says 4-7 extra rewards and there are 4 green balls on poster too. wtf is 4-7. to me that makes no sense. like no store would be open only from 4 to 7 . so i do believe that they are referencing the progressive perks needed for green run having changed from 4 to 7 with this particular poster.

So the first step of my theory is requirement based. the progressive perks. The second part of the theory is the sequence of events that need to happen in order as soon as you start a game with four players on green run tranzit. The four pacified zombies at the beginning when you spawn in, are most likely of great importance and would probably have to be saved and used later on.

Another thing that I've been able to duplicate, but not been able to understand the relevance to, is to get the bus to go around the map and arrive at all the stops differently, honk in different locations and give different quotes than normal at the different locations (and some of the quotes i have not heard anywhere else but in my games) than if you were to ride it or just let it go normally without getting on it or doing anything to it. Okay, so If you go into a green run lobby and you look in the bottom left hand corner at the picture of the bus, you are actually looking at the bus through a pane of glass that has 3 bullet holes in it. so what i was doing, is i was shooting the bus driver through the glass double doors at depot for 750 at the beginning of the game and obtaining the 3 dialogues and getting him to make the same sound as if you were buying a gun off the wall or activating the t.v. He then opens the doors for a second or so and then will close the doors and give another dialogue and then sparks out for 20sec or so,but if you open the door for 750 at the exact same time he opens the bus doors, then what he does is he takes off so fast that It's almost impossible to get 1 person on let alone all 4 players on the bus, and i've never actually seen 4 players get on the bus like this either. but if you get him to tear out of the depot when nobody gets on the bus, then the bus driver will do the whole route without stopping at any location, he honks in the tunnel and under the 2 downed power lines. but what is really weird is that when the bus approaches every location he always pulls into every stop in super slow mo mode, and just when he's about to stop he honks and then speeds up really fast and does not stop at any of the locations. you need to go into theater mode and follow the bus to witness this new ish route and to hear the dialogues he gives. when i do it, he almost always gives the 12 minute slowdown quotes twice throughout the trip. as i was writing i thought of trying to put a turbine down on the bus without riding it when he tears off. maybe impossible. could try 2 turbines front and back door. remember its sequence based so even if you could get 1 or 2 turbines on it may not be in correct order or even necessary. was just an after thought.

I'm not sure exactly what the importance is to this occurance and how it works into the sequence or if there is more to it, but the only thing i can think of is the russman quote where he says never ride the bus.
And the other thing is that, this can only be done ONCE a game, but only if the turbine door does not get opened and the 750 door is opened only at the same time the bus driver opens the bus doors from being shot 3 separate times to get the dialogues. i have a video of it on my xbox360 channel GT is at the end of the post. either way it's something to think about anyway when it comes to potentially being part of the sequence.

Another part of my theory is that there are actually underground facilities at the locations like the bus driver says. no solid proof but is plausable due to the lights that can be seen in the ground at bus depot directly across from the double door for 750, and right under the power line that is interactable. if you look there you will find it.
I call these lights the "atomic light". next one is in tunnel in last little lave pool
and only a small triangle can be seen on one of the rocks next to the big truck. next is in first lave pool as you pull into the diner on a similar rock. the next is just after diner in lava pit on the right and is the biggest and most noticeable atomic light in the map and is a straight line that almost resembles a hatch or trap door or whatever it is. the last one is in the jug room on a floor board, its the only one that's not in the ground, but it is above the barber shop that has the posters in it. the only thing that i have come up with that could involve these atomic lights especially the one after diner (aka fast flux test facility), is that you have to down the turbine parts in the lava so they can be sent into the future where they get studied researched and improved upon and then get sent back to us some mysterious way better than they were before. having three players down their parts in the lava and be revived will not be easy. the 2x QR progressive comes into play here, but you can't fail to revive the person that goes down or you will lose the upgrade. this can only be successfully done with all four players working together and the three characters that don't go down need to stand in a triangular formation and two of them need to let the denizenz latch onto 2 players and not kill them immidiatly so the remaining player without a denizen can perform the revive on the person in the middle.

another note/theory about 2x QR i had just yesterday is consecutive revives with the upgrade done solely in the fog on players that have been downed by denizens only (should not be easy). if people want to try to prove or disprove that one, that would be nice to know if anything is there or not. now if that doesn't work than another thought i had was to perform the revives on the rock piles that resemble triangles. and i say that because in the poster i talk about in the next paragraph, the power poster found in depot. there is actually a grouping of these triangular rocks at the base of the bottom left leg of the electrical tower just after lava pool just past farm that has 3 rocks in an equilateral triangle...coincidence... ah probably not. -another thought i just had was, to try and get dbl head shots on the denizens with the m1911 while u have the progressive dbl tap perk and you would probably have to have insta kill active, again another scenario where you would need teamates co-operating in the fog.

Onto the poster in the depot. It says enjoy the power. This poster has a picture of a big electrical tower and at the bottom left leg there is a black circle with a white equilateral triangle in the middle of the black circle, and the number 3.0 written in red inside the white equilateral triangle. also to note with the poster is the 4 power poles that can be seen in the black area of the poster. you probably will not see them if the brightness is to low or you have a tv that is not 1080p or hd.

It just so happens that there are 4 power poles in the map that have interacting wires on them that spark when the power is on, and spark violently when the power is turned on for the first time. one is outside depot just around corner of building, on the tunnel side, other is by big rig at diner where you find one of the buildable parts in shed, third is at farm right outside by the claymores and the 4th is right by semtex. It is no coincidence that these 4 poles are directly situated at locations that we need to put down turbines in order to open those doors. side note. there is a switch on the outside wall at farm by claymores under the power pole, which is the only power pole that has a switch directly under it, depot has switches but there just inside that room with the bus part in it.
What is the significance of these poles you ask? well like i said about how those wires spark violently when the power gets turned on. so here's the kicker. this may be one of the more integral part to the sequence, and it involves having a turbine, and going to power and building the electric trap, with the pack a punch battery (weather that's necessary or not, i'm not sure but when it come to treyarch anything is possible so it may need to be done) and then going and setting the electric traps under the power pole locations before you turn the power on( what needs to be done with the turbines at this point i'm not sure because one person will be at power and not be able to do much with their turbine unless they have to place it and then run to power and hit the switch before it dies)(could set it under the power station teleporter light post??. you also must have the T.v. at farm activated, before u turn power on. another note is that if you play green run and watch any of the 4 power poles spark as the power is just coming on you will notice that they are sparking gold now. this was not always the case. it used to be that they would only spark white, until we started putting the traps under the poles and that's where I first started to notice them sparking gold was when all 4 traps were placed under the poles. but now for some reason they always spark gold on start up. ripple affect??? not sure. So What happens when we did this and had the tv activated. well i cant confirm because i wasn't at the power station when the power was hit but, he said that he no longer got dialogue from maxis to turn the power off at the power station, but instead we would get the dialogue from the tv.

this is as far as I can take the theory myself. what I've written here is just a little taste of what i've been theorizing about and what I think is involved with this egg, the theory is clearly incomplete, and i have left a few small but important details out involving some of the final steps that i believe are required. I am looking for 3 intelligent open minded imaginative people that know and have all the maps, and that believe that tranzit is still unfinished and willing to help me start crossing things off the list. it would be nice if someone that wants to help me has a recorder too, because i don't. GT: JohnDoed187
looking for 3 open minded zombie fanatics that believe or now believe after reading this that there is still more to tranzit.

JohnDoed187

JohnDoed187

Reaction score
Sin$
yo what up peeps. im a pretty serious zombie fanatic. most of my leaderboards are top 5 thousand and considering i took over a year off it aint bad. tranzit rnd 49 no jet gun, rnd 80 die rise, motd 81 but should be 93. add me on xbox360 gt JohnDoed187 any questions or need me to show stuff or want to help figure it out, im willing to put the time in every night or so. im pretty up to date on the state in which black ops 2 zombies is in at the moment. just need a couple solid peeps to play with.

JohnDoed187

JohnDoed187

Reaction score
Sin$
another interesting point about tranzit or buried is that when you do the richtoften side you have to find the power switch from one of the bodies when your in infinitie mode. and the only power switch that i know of in black ops 2 zombies is in tranzit. is it an indication...not sure. another part of my theory is that you need to build stuff with 2 free hands , ie get rid of your guns to build the electric trap and the jet gun and pack a punch. and at the end of it i have marlton getting dbl headshot with m1911 to get a nuke drop over the broken slab in the fog. but if he has no gun how do u get the m1911 back. well you can get it back from the fridge if you have a gun in fridge and 2 guns on you, and need at least 20 points, and then you hit the grenade button and the use key at same time and you can get an m1911 back , but it cost all your points and all your guns. and there is a richtoften laugh.

D

Deleted member 876174

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo what up peeps. im a pretty serious zombie fanatic. most of my leaderboards are top 5 thousand and considering i took over a year off it aint bad. tranzit rnd 49 no jet gun, rnd 80 die rise, motd 81 but should be 93. add me on xbox360 gt JohnDoed187 any questions or need me to show stuff or want to help figure it out, im willing to put the time in every night or so. im pretty up to date on the state in which black ops 2 zombies is in at the moment. just need a couple solid peeps to play with.
those are pretty low rounds btw the jetgun is jack**** its better not to even look for it

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You said a light was coming from an almost cir ular crack in the asphalt or something similiar?
Why dont we try to get someone who has a modified console or knows how to get like noclip/ufo to see whats actually under that strip of earths crust? I dont think treyarch would go through the pain to hide the teleporter but make it appear its there like that

handsfromhell

handsfromhell

Reaction score
Sin$
i nocliped under all the map in tranzit on my jtag but found nothing.even flew up to that room with the strange light no joy nothing there.checked all tunnels everything. might try with fog disabled but i dont think anything will be found.

SupermadModz

SupermadModz

Reaction score
Sin$
You said a light was coming from an almost cir ular crack in the asphalt or something similiar?
Why dont we try to get someone who has a modified console or knows how to get like noclip/ufo to see whats actually under that strip of earths crust? I dont think treyarch would go through the pain to hide the teleporter but make it appear its there like that
dude i have RGH i would be happy to do so and post it

Conspiracy63

Conspiracy63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an RGH too, do u want me to explore all of the cracks in Tranzit and post it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register