What's new

eBay Xbox 360 Wireless Controller & Datel Turbofire 2 for Xbox 360 (Wireless Controller)

• Thread starter JGamer0024x
  • Start date
  • Views 520
J

JGamer0024x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its been like 4 years since I've seen or heard about the Datel Turbofire controller. I always here about Wordene, Manymods, and Xmod.

scarface hacks

scarface hacks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the datel controller is useless now its not supported on the xbox 360 any more.

J

JGamer0024x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its been like 4 years since I've seen or heard about the Datel Turbofire controller. I always here about Wordene, Manymods, and Xmod.

As there are many other modded controllers out there (many rapid fire, and fewer macro), not any I've seen come to low price of the Turbofire 2.

As I stated on the product details on eBay, I don't recommend the controller for very high quality and reliability, but it's a good product for occasional use and the low price. I also mostly recommend this controller for macros, most modded controllers don't have macros but instead many rapid fire modes.

the datel controller is useless now its not supported on the xbox 360 any more.

The Datel Turbofire 2 may not be "supported" for future changes, but it works as it was originally intended to.

I used it for a couple months, and can say that every function I used works just fine. This includes: all rapid fire modes, all button remapping functions, the sound player, and even the Mortal Kombat 9 preset macros (also the program to alter controller settings via USB works since it's required to work). There are more functions I did not test myself because I didn't choose to use them, but they're likely to work if everything else did.

Top Bottom
Login
Register