• Thread starter A Tipsy Tiger
  • Start date
  • Views 5,113
A Tipsy Tiger

A Tipsy Tiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if BF4 is a good game. I like the battlefield series but was wondering if its a good enough game to get used now and have for the future or if I should wait for Hardline to come out

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if BF4 is a good game. I like the battlefield series but was wondering if its a good enough game to get used now and have for the future or if I should wait for Hardline to come out
By far it's amazing honestly going to say it's better then the Hardline one coming out. I recommend it 100% for you to purchase it because it's the real deal.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
It's really fun if you have some people to play with, gets pretty boring when you play alone though. The multiplayer is still a bit buggy and the campaign was enjoyable. I'd definitely recommend it if you have friends to play with.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly Battlefield is a great game it's my favorite game and I enjoyed playing it because I'd be having these epic funny moments. It's never too late to get the game, and I think you will like the game as much as I do.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on the same boat. Will be picking up Bf4 later today. Tired of Cod and Gears already.

Edit- just bought it for Xbox One. NOW i have to update the console, then install like 40gb of the disc before i can even play it. Hopefully sometimes this weekend.

Last edited:
Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
It's for sure going to be fun to you since you haven't played it yet.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm playing it right now, make sure you get premium.

How much difference does premium make? Besides the maps. Im at the point where im not sure if id like it enough to commit playin it some more. I used to be pretty good at BFBC2 but found myself a bit overwhelmed at times and adjusting from the simple Cod controls.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
How much difference does premium make? Besides the maps. Im at the point where im not sure if id like it enough to commit playin it some more. I used to be pretty good at BFBC2 but found myself a bit overwhelmed at times and adjusting from the simple Cod controls.
You get tons of extra battlepacks and lots of awesome weapons.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I am going to get it in the next few days because I love the Battlefield series and I have had Battlefield 3 for nearly a year now and I am only just getting back into it. Battlefield 4 is something you don't want to miss!

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd definitely recommend it, I only purchased it a couple of weeks ago for £22 with premium when it was on the Xbox Store. It's fun and the online games last for ages.

Smithy 93 x

Smithy 93 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why don't you get EA access then you get the game for free with much more too and early access to battlefield hardline,
I'm not sure on the prices but I know you can pay monthly or yearly.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, go buy it with Premium. I'm still playing it and I had bought it when it originally came out. There will still be updates made to it even after Hardline is out, so it will still be fun to play too.

Besides the maps, you get a ton of extra battlepacks with attachments, camo's, and XP boosts and you get exclusive knices and dog tags. Not to mention you get preference in server queue's.

Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion it's much better than Hardline. They've changed the idea of war into the war on crime. If you are going to buy it, make premium part of your purchase.

When I bought premium it was the same as COD: Ghosts' Season Pass and I can tell you from first hand experience when you buy DLC for the Battlefield Franchise you get a lot more for your money!

Go for it bud, you'll love it.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Since Halo MCC isnt working for me I recently jumped back to BF4 and I am absolutely still loving it. 64 Players Conquest without Lag is just entertaining.

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I wold say yes. BF4 is a really good game.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I am going to get it in the next few days because I love the Battlefield series and I have had Battlefield 3 for nearly a year now and I am only just getting back into it. Battlefield 4 is something you don't want to miss!
It has been some time now and you still didn't have it :frown:

xbox760

xbox760

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Battlfield 3 and 4 must have games ... top games ....u must get BF4 ....people who love to play FPS games they must buy this one ....

Fighter F35

Fighter F35

#FreePalestine
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea It Is An Epic Game I Love It ! And Theres A Bunch Of Players So Dont Worry About Getting In To Empty Lobbies Often .. . . . . . . So Yea Buy It !

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hell yeah, def. get it. It may be "old", but still one of the best multiplayer games on console right now with awesome graphics. Premium is also worth it IMO, you get a ton of new maps, weapons and gadgets, almost like a whole new game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register