• Views 9,339
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robjh452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am doing PL and duping modded items if you would like one of the services PM me your Xbox One gamertag and I will get back to ASAP. I also have some hardcore stuff too

Last edited:
D

Dark Knight Gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
I am doing PL and duping modded items if you would like one of the services PM me your Xbox One gamertag and I will get back to ASAP. I also have some hardcore stuff too
How do you mod Items in Diablo 3? I've got a USB stick. Don't know where to go from there though. :|

Upvote 0
R

robjh452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant do it that way on an xbox one you have to have the gear first on the 360 then import it to the one

Upvote 0
R

robjh452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still doing with more items than ever PS dont add robjh452 on xbox it is my old gamertag

Upvote 0
J

Jay dawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi can dupe modded stuff for hardcore demon hunter , witch doc or wizard GT thee jay dawg

Upvote 0
Gnasher xox

Gnasher xox

Reaction score
Sin$
Can I get a pair of gloves of worship modded ones they make shrine effects last for 10 mins msg Ashl3yg1rl

Upvote 0
S

Smythe

Reaction score
Sin$
Would absolutely love some good demon hunter gear like a PR bow or something like that thanks lots hope I caught you in time. GT:SmytheTookADab

Upvote 0
R

robjh452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still doing just add and message XxXx13E45TxXxX on xbox

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kaymohr

Kaymohr

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey need some PL and a little bitc of modded weapons if you can still help my gamertag is Kaymohr on XB1

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register