What's new

Solved Can you help me guys? (xbox iso mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiA_x_MagiczZ

BiA_x_MagiczZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i ordered a zombie mod disc (its project X v2) and my problem is when i start the map Nacht der Untoten or a campaign mission the came is crashin and it says:
"Server script compile error
Could not find script 'maps/_hiddensc'
(see console for details)"

i dont know wtf is going :/ pls help

xPidju

xPidju

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think that the menu only works for der riese but im not shure.. + most of the mods work better on that map

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Your trying to load a gsc that is not in eiher campain or nacht. Its recommended to play on der rise

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for bumping a semi-old thread, but did the person who burned the ISO for you use the correct code_post_gfx.ff?
The code post wont matter. Its the menu its self. Its trying to loaad gsc files thaat were ment to only be used for certaaion zombiue maps

Upvote 0
aD Bunny

aD Bunny

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The code post wont matter. Its the menu its self. Its trying to loaad gsc files thaat were ment to only be used for certaaion zombiue maps
I'm just saying that I had that problem last night, even on Der Riese. I downloaded a new code_post_gfx.ff from the creator of Project x v2 and will report back when the installation on my Xbox is done.

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just saying that I had that problem last night, even on Der Riese. I downloaded a new code_post_gfx.ff from the creator of Project x v2 and will report back when the installation on my Xbox is done.
i use the code post from pnfv2 with my modmenu and with the programmer v2. i never had any complicaations

Upvote 0
aD Bunny

aD Bunny

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i use the code post from pnfv2 with my modmenu and with the programmer v2. i never had any complicaations
Well good, but I'm just telling him that it is usually better to use the correct files with the correct menu.

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well good, but I'm just telling him that it is usually better to use the correct files with the correct menu.
All the code post consist of is button binds and dvar mods. It really wouldn't effect the menu if you didnt have a modded one.

Upvote 0
aD Bunny

aD Bunny

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
All the code post consist of is button binds and dvar mods. It really wouldn't effect the menu if you didnt have a modded one.
But wouldn't you want the complete experience? What if he's not host? What if he wants to fly by pressing up on dpad?

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
But wouldn't you want the complete experience? What if he's not host? What if he wants to fly by pressing up on dpad?
Of course but his problem resides in the common not the code post.

Upvote 0
BiA_x_MagiczZ

BiA_x_MagiczZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo guys its ok :biggrin: i got a new rgh now i only iso mod if my rgh is banned or broke ^^ but thanks for the help my problem was fixed. i only needed der riese ^^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register